TASC AT WORK
Since 2014, TASC has been providing specialist training, assessment, and consulting services across East Africa to support individuals and organizations to unlock professional possibilities. Our training and certifying partners/bodies include:
- City and Guilds – UK (Centre No:851032)
- DAN Europe (Affiliate No: 720367)
- American Welding Society (AWS) through Accredited Test Facilities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) through Accredited Test Facilities
- National Occupational Safety & Health Consultancy (NOSHC) accredited by the SA. Qualifications Authority.
- OPITO (through Servtec International Group)
- Engineering Construction and Industry Training Board – ECITB
- Ministry of Education and Sports (MOES)
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Masindi District Farmers Association (MADFA) partnered with Enabel, the Belgian development agency, to empower youth in the district with skills in welding and fabrication of farm equipment like manual maize planters, maize threshers, maize hammers and irrigation guns. We were proud to be chosen as the execution partner on this project where locals were assessed on
- Measuring and Marking skills
- Cutting and Joining of pipe to the plate at a straight Angle.
- Joining pipe to pipe
- Welding skills.
The assessment was completed by the Directorate of Industrial Training under the Ministry of Education & Sports in the Government of Uganda.
The GIZ E4D/SOGA YEEP (Youth Employment Enhancement Project) was launched with a vision to expand the benefits East Africans derive from natural resource investments by improving their access to skilled jobs and economic opportunities.
GIZ partnered with TASC to meet local training, employment, and procurement needs cost-effectively, and contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
- 20 in 3G coded welding under the American Welding Society (AWS) – Certified
- 50 in Welding, Fabrication & Pipework (City & Guilds)
- 30 in Electrical Engineering under City and Guilds)
- 120 Scaffolding erector and inspector.
WORK WITH TASC
Expect solutions aligned with international standards, tailored to your unique needs, and delivered collaboratively to ensure mutual excellence.