Call for Applications for 3G & 4G Welders
Total Energies EP Uganda through its implementing partner The Assessment and Skilling Centre (TASC) invites applications from qualified Ugandans to participate in a sponsored training of welders and eventual certification to ISO welding standards (3G & 4G) for 25 Ugandan youth from the Albertine region.
The Program is aimed at supporting Ugandans to acquire employable skills to enable them competitively to partake in the employment opportunities within the Oil and Gas Sector and linked sectors.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Ugandan youth aged 18 to 35 years from the Albertine Region (Nwoya, Buliisa, Masindi, Pakwach, Hoima and Kikuube districts).
- National Technical Crafts certificate in Welding and Metal Fabrication OR At least 2 years’ welding practice/experience in the industry.
- Applicants are required to have basic English & arithmetic skills.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Application letter.
- Original/Certified copies of relevant certificates (where applicable).
- LC1 letter stating the district of origin and town of residence.
- A copy of a National ID.
- Two (2) clear colored passport size photographs.
- Applicants will be required to fill an application form.
- Good eyesight with no eye defects.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit.
- Able to commit to the 8-week fulltime training.
Who else has trained at TASC?
Get inspired by other welders who have been trained and certified by TASC