TotalEnergies EP Uganda through The Assessment and Skilling Centre (TASC), a pre-employment training, assessment and certification organization invites applications from qualified Ugandan enterprises to participate in sponsored accredited training, coaching and certification of the best-implementing enterprises in ISO Integrated Management Systems.
The program is aimed at supporting Ugandan enterprises to improve their Health, Safety and Environment practices and standards to ensure that they can effectively participate in tenders in the Oil and Gas sector. Consequently, the selected Ugandan companies will be equipped with knowledge and information about ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems, and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Companies that meet the minimum selection criteria should apply.
- Companies without any of the three ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Companies registered on the Petroleum Authority of Uganda’s National Supplier Database or demonstrate proof of application and renewal.
- Companies that will commit to completing the training program if selected.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM SELECTION CRITERIA).
- Registration with the Petroleum Authority of Uganda’s National Supplier Database for the Oil and Gas Sector.
- NSSF clearance certificate.
- Existing Health Safety and Environment policy and procedures.
- URA registration certificate.
- Must be a Ugandan Company or registered entity. Companies in the Albertine Region are highly encouraged to apply.
- Company MUST be in operation for at least 5 years.
- MUST prove business growth (in terms of employment and turnover) over the last 5 years and show potential for further growth in case of improved Health Safety and Environment capacity.
- Proven need of support measures (expected effectiveness of this training).
- Proven motivation to participate in the training program (MUST commit to the participation of dedicated HSE focal persons and management representatives throughout the program)
- Active in sectors relevant to the Oil and Gas industry like logistics/transport, manufacturing, construction, engineering, waste management, ICT etc.).
- Proof of a permanent office location.
Terms and Conditions Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application to the email below with the application requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should pick and deliver filled application forms from the designated offices or locations below,
- District Community Development Officers (DCDO) in Bullisa, Nwoya, Masindi, Hoima, Kikuube and Pakwach.
- The Assessment and Skilling Centre (TASC), Plot 15 Martyrs Way, Ntinda, P.O. Box 124128, Kampala, Uganda and our Hoima office: Plot 1 Kikwite Rd – Kijungu, Opp. Murubya P/Sch.
Thursday 30th November, 2023 by 5:00 pm.
NOTE: REGISTRATION & TRAINING IS FREE FOR SELECTED COMPANIES
**ONLY SHORTLISTED COMPANIES WILL BE CONTACTED