SHORT COURSES AT TASC
What could you achieve in just a matter of days?
At TASC, we believe that the answer is “a huge amount”. That’s why we offer short courses for welding and electrical practitioners.
SHORT COURSES IN WELDING
These short courses in welding are ideal for candidates with basic welding knowledge but seek specialized welding skills.
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding – (5 days)
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding – (5 days)
- Metal Active Gas (MAG) Welding – (5 days)
- Oxy-Acetylene Welding and Cutting – (5 days)
- Gas Welding Processes – (3 days)
- Brazing & Soldering Processes – (3 days)
- Gas Cutting Process – (2 days)
- Welding Symbols & their application (1 day)
- Welding defects, cause & their controls (1 day)
- Welding Safety (1 day)
SHORT COURSES IN ELECTRICAL
These short courses in electrical at TASC are intended for candidates with basic knowledge of power system equipment and mathematics.
- Basic Electrical Troubleshooting – (5 days)
- Basic Electricity – (5 days)
- Electrical Print Reading – (5 days)
- Electronics for Electricians – (5 days)
- Short-Circuit Analysis – (5 days)
WHY CHOOSE TASC?
A qualification with TASC will open doors for you anywhere in the world for your business as well as for your individual aspirations.
We deliver the EXACT solution needed for whatever critical situation. Our success is mostly attributed to our pertinent solutions.
Ours is not the one-directional transfer of knowledge but rather an empowering, hands-on method guarantees actual learning.